Dark circles are one of the major problems women face as they age. Moreover, our busy schedules make us stay up late to ensure a proper work-life balance. Thus, it isn’t unnatural for you to look for ways to remove dark circles under the eyes. Here, we will tell you why you probably have them and how to cure it at home.
Table of Contents
Why are there dark circles under the eyes?
Due to the lack of a proper lifestyle and proper food, our body does not get nutrition. Apart from this, complete sleep is also often not available. Due to which women have to face such dark circles. Well, it is not so difficult to overcome. Such dark circles can be avoided if we take proper care of our faces regularly.
Women’s skin is much more sensitive than men’s skin. If any type of cream is applied to such skin, it can cause allergic reactions to your face, leading to dark eye circles.
The skin under the eyes is very thin, which makes the area vulnerable to allergies first. The product used on any type of eye makeup can also be completely responsible for dark circles. Therefore, always choose whichever product is applied under the eyes, choose it carefully.
If the body does not get nutritious food, then our body is prone to many types of diseases. Due to physical weakness, the dark circles start appearing on our face. Dark circles can also be seen from anemia or kidney disturbances. Therefore, if there is anemia in your body, first consult a doctor and get your treatment done. This will not only cure your illness but will also end your dark circles.
3. Fatigue and sleep
Working women who also have to balance life at home, are often subject to fatigue and lack of sleep. These are two of the most prominent reasons why people have dark circles. When you sleep well, your dark circles vanish as well.
4. Lack of water in the body
The amount of water in the body should be more. If you drink less water then there may be dark circles due to lack of water in the body. Blood circulation becomes a problem when you are drinking less water. The veins under the eyes cannot get full blood, causing dark circles. That is why we should drink plenty of water and also fresh fruit juice.
Our everyday life and hectic work schedule expose us to the outside environment. Due to the intense sunlight of the scorching sun, our skin tends to have dark spots. The best way to avoid this problem and keep away under-eye bags is by using an umbrella when under direct sunlight. You can also use sunglasses to protect your eyes.
Here we have already told you that food has more effect on our body. If you are in the grip of smoking, alcohol consumption or any kind of intoxication then you might continue having dark circles. That’s why always try to avoid all these evil vices.
Some Basic Home remedies to remove dark circles
- Cucumber brings coolness to the body and eating it also adds water content to the body. If the eyes are tired or have dark circles, cut the cucumber and keep its slices on your eyes and leave it for 20 minutes. You will benefit greatly from this.
- Make a mixture of lemon juice with cucumber juice and apply it under the eyes. Leave it for about 20 minutes. You also get a lot of benefit from this.
- Cut small potatoes into slices or extract the juice from small raw potatoes. Place the juice on a black circle with a cotton swab. You will get quick relief from under-eye bags.
- Almond is considered very beneficial for the face. You will also get relief by applying 1 teaspoon of almond paste and some milk. You will see its effect on the dark circles within a few days by just keeping it on your skin for 10 minutes.
- Do not forget to clean the face thoroughly before sleeping at night. Apply some almond oil on the black circles again and wash with cold water the next morning. You will feel a lot of difficulty in the dark circles.
- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in 1 tablespoon rose water, 2 tablespoons curd and mix it well. Apply on the dark circles of the eyes.
- Then wash it with plain water and pat it with a towel to clean it. You can also get rid of dark circles gradually, with this simple remedy.
- Mix gram flour with curd. Massage with this paste around the eyes.
- Tomato increases the glow in our face. Along with this, it also removes facial spots. Mix tomato juice with lemon juice and apply it around the eyes.
- Massage castor oil with milk daily around the eyes. It will also provide great comfort.
- Rose works as a toner in our skin. So take fresh rose petals and make a paste with milk. Apply it on your face and see the results.
Main causes of dark circles
- In many people, dark circles are genetic and there is no concrete reason for them. It is a little difficult to completely eliminate such marks, but some domestic methods can lighten these marks.
- Many people have a habit of watching too much TV or are on their phones all the time. This is one of the biggest millennial problems that are causing dark circles.
- Not sleeping well or having fatigue are also reasons for having dark circles. Usually, people need 7-8 hours of sleep, but can rarely afford that in our busy schedule.
- Many people are very fond of makeup, especially girls. Some cosmetics can cause allergic reactions on the skin and also leave you with dark circles.
- The consumption of alcohol also causes dark circles under the eyes. What we eat and drink has a direct effect on our bodies. You should eat healthy in order to find that reflect on your body.
- Due to living and working in excess sunlight, there is a problem of pigmentation on the face and dark circles under the eyes also.
How to Remove Dark Circle
Dark circles may occur at a young age, although they are more common in older people. The best way to prevent dark circles is to eat a nutritious and balanced diet that includes fresh fruits, yogurt, and sprouted grains, unprocessed grains, skimmed milk, household cheese, pulses, and bean.
There are several reasons for dark circles near the eye. It can be genetic, exhaustion or any of the causes you read above. Here are some tips to tackle this beauty problem:
Regular exercise and deep breathing will improve blood circulation, reach oxygen and reduce stress and anxiety.
You need to sleep for at least 7 hours every night and meditate for some time. Relax for 20 minutes or listen to gentle and aural music.
Do not apply the cream on the skin fast
When removing make-up or applying cream, gently support the hands. Do not massage this part as the skin may be stretched. Get a facial massage done only by professional massagers.
Apply under eye cream
Apply almond-rich under eye cream, it nourishes your skin as well as enhances the complexion. Do not apply face masks around the eyes.
Relieve eye fatigue
To remove tiredness of your eyes, wash your eyes with lukewarm water and then wash it with cold water. This removes stiffness along with cleaning the eyes and increases blood circulation in the eyes and gives them comfort.
Add cucumber juice
Cucumber juice should be applied to the eyes daily and then after 15 minutes, wash it with plain water.
Use of potato and cucumber
If there is swelling along with dark circles then an equal amount of potato and cucumber juice is effective.
Add Cucumber and Lemon
Mix an equal quantity of cucumber and lemon juice and apply it daily and after 15 minutes, wash it with water.
Apply it and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash the eyelids closed with icy water or cold milk for 10 minutes and then wash them.
Cold T-bags revive the underside of the eyes and also reduce inflammation.
Before sleeping, apply almond and milk paste on the dark circles of the eyes. Wash with cold water the next morning. This treatment brightens the skin.
Ground mint leaves
Apply the paste of ground mint under the eyes. Wash lightly after 10 to 15 minutes.
Applying a mixture of orange juice and glycerin three times a week for 20 minutes is very effective.
Eyes Dark Circle Removing Tips
Everyone desires to have beautiful eyes. But the dark circles under the eyes stain this beauty. Having a dark circle is not a disease. This is a very common beauty problem that many people have to deal with. But there is no denying that the dark circle leads to loss of confidence.
Before treating dark circles, it is important to know for what reasons this happens. There are many reasons for dark circles under the eyes. Many times it is also caused by stress, poor diet, pollution, insomnia and lack of attention.
How does honey work to remove dark circles?
Although there are many ways to remove dark circles, if you want, you can remove dark circles under the eyes by using honey. Honey can be used not only in one way but in different ways. Here are some similar remedies for honey, using which you can remove dark circles under the eyes.
- If you wish, you can also use only honey to remove dark circles. Honey has the property of moisturization. It is also good skin toner and cleanser. By applying honey under the eyes every day, dark circles gradually start to lighten.
- Applying cucumber juice and honey mixed together is very beneficial. Apply this mixture under the eyes for a while and leave it. When it dries, clean the face with normal water. Doing this process three times a week is quite beneficial.
- If you have dark circles under your eyes, then you can rub banana with your hand and add honey to it. This mixture will not only serve to cool the eyes but will also help in removing dark circles.
- Applying honey and lemon juice also removes dark circles under the eyes. Applying an equal amount of honey and lemon removes dark circles very quickly.
The dark circles under the eyes not only reduce the beauty of the face but also affect the personality. Dark circles can be a cause of concern for anyone, but now that you have come to know the solutions of dark circles through this article, you can easily solve them. Try them with the right diet and lifestyle. If you also have measures to remove dark circles, then do share with us in the comment below.