If you’re a 90s or early 2000s kid, you must have watched SpongeBob SquarePants at least once in your life. Before children could watch shows online, one would find them spending hours in front of the television watching cartoons. And among the seas of cartoons produced in the 90s, SpongeBob happened to be one of the most successful ones.
You might have enjoyed the show growing up and want to revisit the movies now. Or perhaps you want your children to grow up watching some of the cartoons you loved. Thus, How To Watch SpongeBob On Netflix is a common question. For all the SpongeBob lovers or parents trying to entertain their children, we have a guide to tell you How To Watch SpongeBob On Netflix.
Table of Contents
What is SpongeBob?
In case you haven’t heard of the character or show yet, let us tell you a little about SpongeBob. SpongeBob is an American animated character created by Stephen Hillenburg. The character was first seen on screen in SpongeBob SquarePants in 1999 and has been a hit ever since.
As a character, he lives in the fictional city of Bikini Bottom which is located at the floor of the Pacific Ocean. He works at Krusty Krabs. The whole show revolves around his day-to-day adventures with his friend Patrick Star and other characters of the show. This plot of the show was refreshing to the viewers when it came out and has been loved by children and adults worldwide. According to critics, the character of SpongeBob is one of the best cartoon characters ever made and will remain popular for decades to come.
How To Watch SpongeBob On Netflix?
Before we tell you How To Watch SpongeBob On Netflix, we should inform you that you can only watch the SpongeBob movies on Netflix. Unfortunately, the series is not yet available on the platform. Don’t worry; you can watch some hilarious and entertaining SpongeBob movies on Netflix.
But before you try to watch SpongeBob on Netflix, make sure you have a Netflix account and a subscription. Your subscription plan will depend on which device you wish to watch Netflix on. But irrespective of what plan you choose, you can watch any content on the platform on your chosen device or devices.
Now we will tell you How To SpongeBob On Netflix according to which device you decide to watch it on.
How To Watch SpongeBob On Netflix on Mobile?
It is fairly easy to watch SpongeBob on Netflix. Just follow the given guidelines:
- Open the Netflix application on your mobile
- Choose your profile
- Once the home page of Netflix opens, tap on the icon looks like a magnifying glass. Doing that will open the search bar.
- Once the search bar is open, type in ‘SpongeBob SquarePants’.
- Almost instantly, Netflix will show you the top results which will consist of three SpongeBob movies.
- Now from these three, make sure you watch ‘The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie’ first if you haven’t watched the series. But if you are familiar with the show, you can start with any of the movies. However, it is recommended to watch them in order if release to enjoy it properly.
- Whichever movie you wish to watch, just tap on it and then hit, ‘Play’.
- Now all you have to do it sit back and enjoy the movie.
How To Watch SpongeBob On Netflix on Laptop or Computer?
The basic process of watching SpongeBob on Netflix on your laptop or computer is the same, except when you watch; the screen will be bigger, which will only add to your experience.
Follow the given guidelines to watch SpongeBob on Netflix on your laptop or computer:
- Make sure your laptop or computer has internet access
- Go to Chrome and search ‘Netflix’.
- Click on the Netflix website.
- After you click on the website, you will be taken to the home page of Netflix if you are logged in. If you are not, Netflix will ask you to logged in.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll find yourself on the home page of Netflix.
- After that, you need to tap on the magnifying glass looking icon in the top right corner of the page to open up the search bar.
- And now, type in ‘SpongeBob SquarePants’.
- You will be presented with top results including three SpongeBob movies.
- Tap on the movie you want to watch, and it will start playing.
- Now, enjoy the movie.
How To Watch SpongeBob On Netflix on TV?
One gets the best viewer experience when they watch a show or movie on TV. And if you want the same, follow the following steps:
- Make sure you have a smart TV hat has an app store. Usually the remotes given with a smart TV can be used to regulate Netflix on your TV.
- Search for the Netflix application on your TV’s app store.
- Install the Netflix app on your TV.
- Open the app and log into your Netflix account. Once you do, the home page of Netflix will appear.
- Tap on the icon looks like a magnifying glass and search, ‘SpongeBob SquarePants’.
- You will be given the top results, which will include three SpongeBob movies.
- Select the one you want to watch and hit, ‘Play’
- Sit back and enjoy your movie.
It is always a fun ride to go back and watch your favourite shows or movies. We hope to have helped you learn, How To Watch SpongeBob On Netflix. And now, you can watch your favourite characters on Netflix.
Let us know what you thought of this article in the comments below.