AWS stands for Amazon Web Service. It is a platform that is cloud computing. It allows the users to access the demand computing services. The services are like database storage and the virtual cloud server and many more. This course is online and the knowledge that you get is in-depth. The knowledge of the training is about the EC2 instance and also a useful strategy. It explains to you how to build as well as modify the instance for the applications that are your own.
Here is the guide that will explain you thing in detail.
What is AWS?
Firstly when we talk about cloud computing, it is the storing and accessing of data over the internet. None of the data is stored on the hard disk available on your computer. The data can be accessed through a remote server.
AWS is a platform that is considered flexible, reliable, scalable, easy-to-use as well as cost-effective. It is considered comprehensive and a computing platform that is easy to use that is offered by the company of Amazon. The development of the platform with the combination of the offerings like IaaS and PaaS. IaaS, meaning Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service(PaaS) and also Packaged software as a Service (SaaS).
Important of the AWS Training Services
There is a large variety of products that are of different business purposes global cloud-based products that are offered by AWS. Services like storage, databases, analytics, networking, mobile, development tools, enterprise applications are included in the storage. The products go with a pay-as-you-go pricing model.
Application of the services of AWS
The purpose for which this AWS is used widely are –
- Hosting of Web Site
- Social Networking
- Search Engines
- The environment of development and testing
- Delivery of Content and Media Distribution
- Sharing of Media like Images and Videos
- Hosting of Application and SaaS
- Application of Mobile and Social
- Recovery from storage, backup and disaster
- Academic Computing
Companies that use AWS
The advantage that AWS Training provides
Here are the pros listed below that AWS provides –
- your application would be deployed in multiple regions present around the world, via a few clicks.
- Hybrid Capabilities are offered.
- Centralized management and billing is offered
- When compared to any private/dedicated servers, the total cost of the Ownership is very low.
- With limitless capacity, the allowance of cloud access is available quickly.
- The capacity can be removed or added very easily.
- Fast deployments are offered.
- No money would have to be spent on running and maintaining data centres.
- You will have to pay only for what you use which means it is cost-effective. There are no up-front or long-term commitments.
- The AWS allows organizations to use the already familiar programming models, operating systems, databases and architectures.
Disadvantages of AWS
- You will have to opt for paid support packages if you want more immediate or intensive assistance.
- When you move to the cloud, AWS might have some common cloud computing issues.
- There is a default limit set on the AWS sets as there is a difference between the regions.
- There are changes to your application that are hardcore. The performance offered to you won’t be the best.
Best practices of AWS
- There will have to be a design made by you for failure but nothing will fail.
- Before using the AWS services, it is important that you have to decouple all the other components.
- Performance and security tradeoffs should be known.
- The habit of one-time payment must be made
- Hourly discounts will be available for you.
History of AWS
- 2002 – Services of AWS was launched
- 2006 – Cloud products were launched
- 2012 – first customer event was held
- 2015 – It was revealed that $4.6 billion revenue was earned
- 2016 – the revenue target of $10 billion was surpassed
- 2016 -snowball and snowmobile was revealed
- 2019 – Offers nearly 100 cloud services
What is AWS certification?
The AWS certification is the one that helps professionals to build credibility and confidence. It is done by validating their cloud expertise with a credential that is Industry recognised. Skilled professionals are helped by this in obtaining the various types of AWS certificates according to the skills that they have.
Various certifications for IT professionals like cloud practitioner, architect, developer and operation roles are offered by Amazon. There are also some speciality certifications available that validate advanced skills in specific technical areas.
The current salary for the AWS certified professionals
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate: $121,292
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional: $142,160
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate: $114,148
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional: $118,395
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate: $142,160
Now we have reached the end of the article and we hope that you have completely understood what AWS training is.