Are you preparing for the clerk exam? Do cover the entire IBPS Clerk Syllabus to get a high score in the exam indeed. Women Prefer Bank jobs which are quite popular among the youth especially girls. Here, we are going to mention what features do make this job post high in demand among girls.
Though other government jobs such as SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, etc are also ideal opportunities to consider, girls are not leaving any stone unturned to put the best efforts to get to prefer bank jobs in public sector banks. And that’s why they believe in going with the authentic IBPS Clerk Books to get loaded with quality knowledge.
Let us try to find out why prefer bank jobs are popular among women.
- Have More Job Security –
The first thing that comes to mind is all about job security indeed. You need to make sure that you are going to have the best experience indeed. When it comes to being a bank clerk or SSC CHSL, you need to consider the job security factor indeed.
The best thing is that both jobs are quite safe as well as secured. All you need to apply and just get selected for the job post. Once you qualify for the exam, you will be getting hired under the government/public department. It would not be an exaggeration that job security is everything indeed. Having job security makes you confident and the happiest one indeed.
- What About The Growth As Well As Promotions –
The next thing to consider is that growth and promotions need to be considered. Being a girl, you also need to consider this fact indeed. Here, we are going to mention what possibilities you could have become a bank clerk or SSC CHSL job post. Knowing this is quite important so that you could have an excellent decision without getting confused.
- Bank Clerk is indeed an ideal factor of the banking system. The entire banking system will be regarded as incomplete without a banking system indeed. The best thing about a bank clerk position is that you will have the potential to approach top-level posts such as AM or BM. If you become a bank clerk, you will be having more chances to get promoted. All you need to do is be honest about your job. Promotion is done at a sophisticated time-interval. Within 3-4 years, the clerk is promoted.
- If you are supposed to be on a post coming under SSC CHSL then chances are high that you might not be fetching the top position at all. The maximum growth of this job post belongs to becoming an inspector or somewhere related to the job post. To put in simple words, you would not become an IAS level officer going with the department oriented promotion at all
- What Would Be The Timing-
If you go with a bank clerk job, you would need to be at the workplace between 10 to 5 pm. Here, it needs to mention that sometimes you could have a huge workload and get late to get home. If you can handle this then you may go ahead otherwise you should think twice. Generally, bank clerks do have more pressure in comparison to SSC clerks. Talking about society, girls always do take the office timing a bit seriously. If you are not comfortable with the timing and workload factor, then you may go with the option of an SSC CHSL clerk job. It truly is quite fascinating and lucrative indeed.
- How Much You Would Be Receiving –
The next thing that comes to mind is how much you would be receiving being hired as a bank clerk indeed. Talking about the 7th pay commission, bank clerks do get less in comparison to the SSC CHSL Clerk. If you do not hold interest in banking and cannot compromise with the pay scale factor then you must go ahead with the option of SSC CHSL Clerk indeed.
Though it does not mean that the salary factor would be quite wide. No, there is nothing like that. When it comes to considering the entire career, these things become quite important to understand. Bank Clerks can get more salary but after a certain period.
In The Last –
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to go with the right job post. You should consider all these factors before making a decision indeed. A bright career is just waiting for you if you take every step carefully. Hope the shared information has helped you to understand in a better way.