Many developing countries are moving towards digital transformation, and India is at the forefront. The attempts of digitization and taking digital capabilities to rural areas have played a vital role in India’s advancement in the past few years. RNFI Login is one of many portals that lets retailers and distributors go digital and accept online payments.
In this article, we’ll delve deep into RNFI Relipay, including what it is, why retailers should use it, and how to register and log into it.
What Is RNFI Login?
If you are a merchant in India who relies on online payments, you might have already heard of RNFI and what it is. RNFI Relipay is a digital portal that allows you to make an array of digital payments. Examples include AEPS money transfer, bill payment, micro ATM, DTH recharge, and more.
It works similarly to Spice Money and Fino Payment Bank, allowing you to make payments online in a hassle-free way. The platform is suitable for distributors and retailers who want to expand their services to rural areas. Also, RNFI is the corporate business correspondent of Bank of India, Paytm Payments Bank, Fino Payments Bank, and Airtel Payments Bank.
In a nutshell, if you’re a retailer or distributor who provides online payment services, RNFI Relipay can help you facilitate those payments.
What Services Does RNFI Login Offer?
RNFI offers a wide range of services for businesses. Let’s look at all the online payment services available for distributors and retailers on RNFI.
Domestic Money Remittance
This service enables you to transfer money instantly to a bank account across the country. You can make these transfers 24/7, and customers who don’t have a bank account of their own can also do it.
Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)
This payment service allows merchants to make and accept payments using a person’s aadhar card number. A business correspondent of any bank can use aadhaar authentication and facilitate AEPS payments.
Mobile Recharge and Utility Bill Payments
This one is pretty self-explanatory. RNFI lets users pay bills online, recharge their phone numbers, pay internet bills, etc. It acts as a one-stop destination for all your bill payments.
API stands for application programming interface. It is a software intermediary that lets you combine two software apps and use them together. RNFI has its proprietary API that lets you set up an RNFI Relipay portal on any website or application.
ATM and Micro ATM
ATM and Micro ATM are two of the most exciting features of RNFI Relipay. The micro ATM service lets you withdraw cash from various POS terminals.
RNFI has recently launched ATM functionality as well, which allows you to list your products on ATM machines. As a result, you can reach more customers, grow your business, and multiply your return on investment.
How Does RNFI Login Work?
RNFI has a simple working process. So, let’s look at a step-by-step procedure of how RNFI operates.
- Start: Register on the RNFI portal and start the registration process.
- Meeting: RNFI staff will meet you in person to assess your business and requirements. This meeting is a part of the approval process.
- Document Collection: The staff will ask you to produce a series of documents. Provide them with the documents they need.
- Document Verification: The staff will collect the documents and verify them. The verification process may take a while. Ask the RNFI team about the tentative duration of the process.
- Account Creation and Permission: Once your documents are verified, your account will be created with all the permissions.
- Go Live: That’s it. You’re live now. You can access all the services and functionalities available on the RNFI portal.
How to Register on RNFI?
Now that you know the working process of RNFI, let’s discuss how you can register on the portal. So, follow these steps to get started.
- Visit the RNFI official website. Visit the registration section and provide all your details. Some required details include name, address, email ID, and phone number. You’ll also need to mention the state you’re in and what you can do.
- The information you enter in the form will depend a lot on what you do and what you want to do. For example, the options you select will vary based on whether you want to take delivery or work in partnership.
- Once you fill in all the information, click Submit to submit all the details. You’ll soon hear from RNFI.
What Is the Procedure of RNFI Login?
Once you create an account on RNFI, you’ll need to log inside the portal. Follow these steps to log in.
- Visit the RNFI login portal.
- Enter your Username and Password, accept the Terms and Conditions, and click on Log In. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can also click on “Forgotten Password” to reset your password.
- Since RNFI uses two-factor authentication, you’ll receive an OTP on your phone to confirm your login. Enter the OTP to confirm your login. You’ll now be inside the RNFI portal.
Benefits of RNFI for Businesses
There are several advantages for distributors and retailers who use RNFI. So, here’s why you should use RNFI.
- Good commission on each transaction received instantly
- Instant and transparent commission reports and account statements
- Reward bonanzas and loyalty schemes
- Trusted by various brands and services
Vision and Purpose of RNFI
- Help retailers and distributors leverage futuristic digital financial solutions to streamline their payments and provide a better customer experience
- Work with industry-leading financial institutions to make an impact on the economy and create a noticeable change
- Provide a safe and secure payment gateway system to connect urban India with semi-urban and rural India
- Train and work with nationwide distribution networks and banks
Conclusion: RNFI Login
RNFI is a digital payment services provider that allows retailers and distributors to accept payments online. It is a facilitator of digital payments, adding online payment capabilities to every business. It has a seamless registration process, and you can manage all your RNFI operations from a single window. So, Using RNFI has many benefits for businesses, and you should check it out if you want to sell online.