Thanks to kazino ruletė Lithuania, you can enjoy this exciting game right at home. Play at single or multiplayer tables. At Fairspin Casino you can also play at real roulette tables.
Table of Contents
Basic rules and betting
The roulette wheel is divided into 37 sectors, numbered from zero (zero) to 36. You can combine any bets, including bets on individual numbers or groups of numbers. All these bets are placed on the inside of the table.
On the outside of the table you can bet on different groups of 18 numbers. You can bet on the top or bottom half of the numbers, even or odd, red or black. You can also place bets on 12 numbers (columns and tens) and 17 numbers. For more information on roulette rules, please visit our roulette rules page.
How to play roulette
Before the roulette wheel starts spinning, players place their bets. Once the bets are placed, you will see the 10 highest possible payouts based on the numbers you have selected.
While playing, you will see a history of recent wins in the results section. In addition, you can get information about the ‘hot’ and ‘cold’ numbers (i.e. the numbers that occur more and less frequently respectively), as well as the ratio of red to black, even to odd numbers.
These results cannot be used to predict the results of the next spin. It is simply information that may or may not affect subsequent bets. For more information, see the Roulette Rules page.
You can also play roulette and blackjack on Android and iOS devices using the mobile app.
Fairspin Casino offers a wide range of roulette games that you can enjoy right in the comfort of your own home. All you have to do is choose the one that suits you best. Fairspin Casino has single and multiplayer tables, as well as classic and straight roulette.
Roulette is a game that has provided players with unforgettable sensations and experiences for centuries. The rules of roulette are simple, making it a must-play game at Fairspin Casino, both online and live.
In French, ‘roulette’ means ‘little wheel’, so you should learn the wheel structure and the game table before you start playing. The wheel is divided into 37 sectors from 0 to 36. The American roulette wheel consists of 38 sectors from 0 to 36 and 00 (double zero).
Players place bets on the table before the ball is released. There are many bets, all of which are deemed to have been placed as soon as the ball is dropped on the wheel.
When the ball hits any sector, the croupier pays out the winnings to those whose bets have won. The payouts are based on certain odds. The next round then begins.
Types of bets
There are a variety of bets that can be placed in roulette. Unlike most other table games at Fairspin Casino, you can place any number of bets.
- A simple bet is a bet on a single number.
- A split bet is a bet on two numbers at the same time. Place a chip on the line between two adjacent numbers. If the ball hits one of them, you win at 17:1.
- A simple bet is a bet on three numbers that are in a row in a table of numbers on the roulette table. If you win, you will receive a payout of 11:1.
- A corner bet (also known as a square bet) is a bet on a block of four numbers. You must place your chip on the intersection of all four numbers. A win pays 8:1.
- A line is basically two bets on one line. This bet is placed on two adjacent ‘straight’ numbers. To do this, the chip must be placed at the intersection of the two ‘straight lines’. Winnings are paid out at 5:1.
- Five numbers – This bet is only available in American Roulette. Bets are placed on zero and double zero, as well as 1, 2 and 3. The chip must be placed on the line joining zero, double zero, 1, 2 and 3.
- A neighborhood bet is a bet placed on five numbers that are adjacent to each other on the wheel rather than on the table, for example 15, 34, 22, 5 and 17. In American roulette, this bet is known as the 22 neighbors bet.
- “First 12′ is a bet on the first dozen numbers on the table (1-12). This bet is placed on the 12 1st cards on the table.
- The second 12 is a bet on the second 12 numbers on the table (13-24). This bet is placed on the ‘2nd 12’ sector of the table.
- The third 12 is a bet on the third 12 numbers on the table (25-36). This bet is placed on the ‘3rd 12’ sector of the table.
- 1-18 is a bet on the numbers 1 to 18. It is made using a special sector of the roulette table.
- 19-36 is a bet on the numbers 19 to 36. It is made using a special sector of the roulette table.
Even number is a bet on all even numbers. To make this bet, place a chip in the Even box next to Red on the table.
“Odd is a bet on all odd numbers. To place this bet, place a chip on the table in the ‘Odd’ sector next to ‘Black’.
“Black is a bet on all black numbers. To place this bet, place a chip on the ‘Black’ sector.
Red is a bet on all red numbers. To place this bet, place a chip on the ‘Red’ sector.
Roulette is one of the most popular and oldest online casino games. Playing roulette is very simple and luck is the only thing you need to get close to the game, as the ball eventually stops on the retraction and that number is the winner.
Roulette has become a very popular game in recent years and its importance has also made it an obvious choice for many online casinos and even live dealer casinos. It is one of the most popular games in the world, which makes it an exceptional choice when choosing a new game.
When you play live roulette, you can chat with the dealers via the live chat window, and they will greet you and tell you how your bets went. The games are streamed live online and you can quickly see, evaluate or reveal your bet.