“Innotox-100” from the South Korean manufacturing brand “Medytox” is an innovative drug that is used to eliminate complex of cosmetic problems (blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm, spasmodic torticollis, facial wrinkles, increased sweating of the palms/armpits, brow sulcus, nasolabial folds, wrinkles around mouth). The composition included the following components (botulinum toxin type A, L-methionine, polysorbate 20, buffered phosphate saline solution pH-7.0).
It has excellent advantages: active and completely ready for use (available in liquid form), low degree of diffusion (does not affect the adjacent soft tissues), long-term correction effect (up to 8 months), the drug does not contain harmful substances (protein, albumin, gelatin) , insensitive to temperature changes, safe. There are contraindications, therefore, before the procedure, it is necessary to consult with a specialist. For use in professional beauty clinics/salons. The drug has passed dermatological tests, accompanied by a certificate of conformity.
Innotox 100 units is a premium botulinum toxin type A developed by the South Korean company Medytox Inc. Unlike the world-famous Botox, it has a liquid dosage form and an improved formula. It is popular in many countries of the world due to its ease of use, high efficiency, and low cost.
Most often, this drug is used to eliminate many cosmetic problems (blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm, spastic torticollis, facial wrinkles, increased sweating of the palms/armpits, brow furrow, nasolabial folds, wrinkles around the mouth).
Table of Contents
The composition of the drug
Innotox is a colorless transparent liquid for injection in a colorless transparent bottle. One vial contains a ready-to-use product solution for 100 units (ready to use, does not require dilution).
Forehead, between the eyebrows, around the eyes, nose, nose bridge, around the lips, chin, neck, décolleté, and underarms.
Indications for use
With the help of innotox, it is possible to correct the shape of the nose and facial contours, and correct errors in the position of the lips, expressed in the constant elevation of both parts. It is recommended to pierce the drug after a surgical operation in order to avoid the formation of scars and scars at the site of the incisions. Also, the toxin is used to treat facial neuritis and tics that are not eliminated by drugs.
- Horizontal wrinkles on the forehead.
- Wrinkles between the eyebrows and glabella.
- “Crow’s feet” around the eyes.
- Downturned corners of the lips.
- Pronounced creases in the area of the nasolabial triangle.
- Dermatochalasis (skin over the eyelid).
- Asymmetry of facial features.
- Horizontal and vertical creases on the neck and décolleté.
- “Gum smile”.
- Violation of the symmetry of the lips, which caused paresis.
- Hypertrophy of the masticatory muscle, when in the lower jaw, is very massive.
- Hemifacial spasm.
Innotox 100 injections are carried out with the help of injections. The procedure completely changes the face: tightens the contour, lifts the forehead, corrects the location of the eyebrows and their shape, and dynamic wrinkles and pronounced folds disappear.
The first result is visible after 3-5 days, the maximum effect is achieved after a couple of weeks and lasts for six months or more.
Advantages of Innotox 100 units
- The drug is available in liquid form, ready for use, and does not require dilution.
- The safety and efficacy of the drug have been proven by many years of clinical studies.
- Expected impact and predicted result.
- The high quality of the product is supported by improvements in the packaging and production process.
- It has the least diffusion among all currently known botulinum toxins.
- It is not sensitive to temperature changes, unlike solid-phase preparations.
- It does not contain proteins, albumin, gelatin, in comparison with other similar preparations.
- The effect lasts up to 8 months, unlike other botulinum toxins, in which the effect lasts up to 4 months.
- Minimal risk of complications if done by a professional.
- Low price.
Contraindications for use
If you want to buy innotox 100 units consult your doctor first.
- myasthenic syndromes.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Neuromuscular disorders.
- Hernias on the upper and lower eyelids.
- Gravitational ptosis.
The ban on injections of innotox is due to the main mechanism of action, so it should not be administered if there are violations of cholinergic transmission. Toxin is contraindicated in parallel with aminoglycosides and muscle relaxants, as well as with drugs that slow down blood clotting. The latter is fraught with the development of bleeding in the process and after the manipulation.