Unless you don’t use social media, you are most probably aware of reels. This feature of Instagram added in 2020 will be one of the most popular forms of media in 2022. Almost any active Instagram user makes and watches reels.
Whether you spend one hour on Instagram or four, you probably spend most of that time scrolling through reeks. And that is perfectly normal. Reels are so full of creative and relatable content. Anyone can make a reel and express themselves.
But people often don’t know how to save reels and How To Find Saved Reels On Instagram. If you are one of those people, we are here to help you out. Keep reading to find out more.
Table of Contents
What are Instagram Reels?
We all were familiar with posting videos online. And on Instagram, we could post videos for up to a minute. But if the video was too long, it got divided into multiple slides, each slide having a limit of one minute. And then, in 2020, reels were launched on Instagram. This feature allowed you to create videos of either fifteen seconds or thirty second duration. One could add music to their reels, add filters, and do transitions as well. Reels became a very popular form of media during the pandemic and continue to be influential even in 2022. The only difference is that now, your reels can last up to ninety seconds, giving creators enough time to express themselves.
Reels have also led to a whole new kind of influencers on Instagram. Content creators make beautiful and creative reels to promote their art or some other page. Dance reels have also become very popular on the app. Once a lot of people start making dance videos on a particular song or beat, it goes viral. And that is followed by a lot of other people creating dance reels on the song as well. It is a great feature as it allows anyone and everyone to showcase their art or talent.
How To Save Reels On Instagram?
If you have an Instagram account and like to scroll through reels, you probably know that you can save the reels you like. Maybe you like the audio of the reel and want to use it to create a reel of your own. Or perhaps you like the dance moves in a reel, and you want to learn them later. No, you can’t download the reels you like, but you can save them like you save other posts. Follow the given guide to learn how to save reels on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Go to the reels section on the app.
- Once you find a reel you like, find the icon that looks like three dots in a vertical line. It is just below the share icon that looks like a paper plane.
- When you find it, tap on it.
- You will then see the options, Share, Link, Save, and Remix. Tap on Save.
- The reel is saved!
How To Find Saved Reels On Instagram?
While saving reels is a relatively easy thing to do on Instagram, one struggles with How To Find Saved Reels On Instagram. Once you have saved the reel you wanted, you can find it in your saved section. To know how to do that, follow the given steps:
- Make sure you’ve saved the reel you intended to.
- Tap on your profile.
- You will see an icon at the right corner of your screen that looks like three lines placed horizontally on top of each other. It is also called a hamburger menu icon.
- Tap on it.
- You will be able to see a few things, including, Settings, Get insight, etc.
- On that list, you will also find a section called ‘Saved’.
- Tap on it.
- You will see different kinds of saved posts like ‘All posts’, ‘Audio’ etc.
- Tap on All posts.
- There, you will find the reel you saved. Any reel you save will appear there.
How To Create Reels On Instagram?
We guided you regarding a few things if you like to watch reels and want to save them. But if you are thinking of making reels as well, we are here to help. Follow the given guide to create your reels using the audio you like.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Once the home page opens, you will find the ‘+’ icon beside the inbox icon.
- Tap on the + icon.
- You will be given the options Post, Story, Reel, and Live.
- Tap on Reel to create one.
- Now, choose the Audio, Effects, and Reel Length of your choice.
- You can also choose the speed of your video and the video layout. And if you think you need it, you can turn on a timer as well.
- Once you’ve selected everything according to your liking, tap on the recorder at the bottom of the screen and start recording.
- You can record the reel all at once or a little at a time.
- Once you’ve got the video clip/clips, you can trim them to fit together perfectly.
- When all the editing is done, you can either save it to your drafts to post later or post it right away.
We have come to the end of our blog about reels. If you had questions like how to save a reel or How To Find Saved Reels On Instagram, we hope to have been of help. It is very easy to save reels and find the saved ones. Making reeks requests a little more effort and focus, but it’s nothing to shy away from.
What did you think of our blog? Tell us in the comments below.