Today we are going to give a spotlight on the top 5 best triathlon watches in 2019. Triathlon training contains a lot of laps, a lot of miles on the road and, a lot of miles by cycle. So, for this purpose, time tracking is vital. So, in that case, watches play an important role. In this article, I am going to say about the top 5 best watches which will give you better experiences at the time of exercise.
The ranking of these watches is done depending on their GPS, Display features, Battery life, device compatibility, and, Quick release facility. So, friends, this article is going to be very interesting and, informative. So, stay with us until the end.
1. Garmin Forerunner 935
Garmin Forerunner 935 is one of the latest editions in the Forerunner series. This watch offers a vast number of specifications. The weight of this watch is about 49 grams. So, it is straightforward to carry. This writ watch has an enormous amount of specifications.
- Garmin Forerunner 935 can easily detect your heart rate at the time of any activity.
- Through this watch, you will also get the information regarding VO2 max and Lactate threshold.
- Advanced dynamics in Garmin Forerunner 935 watch can provide information regarding stroke and, stride length at the time swimming, cycling, and running.
- It is also compatible with Android and, iOS devices.
- Garmin Forerunner 935 offers you 24 hours battery life and, can detect GPS (Global Positioning Service).
- It is not actually a budget-friendly watch.
- Extremely lightweight
- Up to 24 hours of battery life
- Connects to Smartphone by Wi-Fi
- Wide variety of displays can be hard to navigate at first. So it is one of the worst disadvantages of this watch.
2. Coros Pace Multisport GPS Watch
Coros Pace Multisport GPS Watch offers you a lot of features at a reasonable price. The element of this watch is beautiful and cost-effective. It provides you Bluetooth connection facilities. The company claims to give up to 24 hours of battery backup.
- Coros Pace Multisport GPS Watch provides you super-fast GPS connection facility.
- Here heart rate monitoring facility is also included.
- It is one of the cost-effective watches due to its super attractive outlook as well.
- The battery life of this watch is quite impressive.
- The company claims to give battery at about 30 hours without GPS turn up and, 25 hours with GPS turn up.
- It can connect with smart devices through Wi-Fi.
- It can monitor the heart rate and, Lactate threshold.
- This watch also provides you the same features as like Altimeter and barometer.
- Battery life makes this watch differ from others. It is about 25 hours.
- It is a budget-friendly GPS watch.
- Here sport mode is not supported.
3. Polar Vantage V Multisport GPS Watch
The design of Polar Vantage V Multisport GPS Watch is one of the most cost-effective watches. It has a super attractive design. You can get to watch all things or, features in a single glance. It provides you 130 different sport modes. It is appropriately compatible with android and, iOS devices.
- It provides you heart rate monitoring facility with some advance features.
- This device is compatible with Polar flow applications.
- It provides you 130 different sport modes.
- Here speed, pace, duration, and, distance can be watched out in a single frame.
- It breaks down the power load.
- It is compatible with Polar flow application.
- Here 130 sports modes are available.
- Colour coded heart rate indicator is present here.
- It is a very expensive wristwatch
- No control over your smart phone.
4. VIVA GPS Watch
DR.VIVA GPS Watch is one of the budget-friendly watches. It has a sport mode for running, cycling and, swimming. But this watch has not triathlon sport mode. It provides you super-fast GPS tracking facility and, heart rate monitoring service.
- DR.VIVA GPS Watch provides you seven different running modes.
- It provides a super attractive interface.
- It is not too expensive.
- It provides super-fast heart rate monitoring facility.
- It provides a lot of features at a small price.
- DR.VIVA GPS Watch is not too expensive.
- The battery life of this smart watch is not prolonged. It gives about 8 hours of battery life.
5. Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire
Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire is one of the best triathlon watches. The features of this watch are very advance and attractive. The main specification of this watch is its .gpx files uploading facility. It is easily compatible with the android and, iOS devices.
- The parameters of this watch are very accurate.
- Dynamic features of this watch make it very attractive.
- It can connect with a smart phone via Bluetooth.
- Excellent battery life.
- Wireless control through a smart phone.
- It is an expensive smart watch.
Friends this all about top 5 best triathlon watches. This article contains a lot of data, including the features of each smart watch. If you want to purchase watches for all occasions, you can choose at https://www.thewatchcompany.com/. I hope you like this article. If you like, then please share this with your friends. Stay tuned for the next update. Thank you for reading.