Before you track a cell phone location, the first question is why you are doing so. Well, there are pressing needs that may prompt you to follow a phone’s location without the target’s knowledge.
You could be having a delivery business that needs you to track your employees’ movements. You could be a parent who is always worried about the kids’ welfare. Such circumstances will require cell phone tracking software that will restore things to sanity.
That is why we need to introduce to you a cell phone tracking app that will never notify your target. It will also bring in the results remotely and in real-time.
Discreetness is critical when tracking someone’s location via their cell phone. One of the best apps in the market that achieves that and more is the Spyic monitoring application.
This is a software that has won the world’s recognition by realizing millions of downloads in more than 190 countries. The reason behind it is that it can track a variety of things from the targeted phone.
Here, we will talk about its ability to track a cell phone location. Spyic will track a cell phone in hidden mode using what we call the stealth mode feature. That way, its icon is always hidden while in operation.
Next, this software will give you the results remotely at your convenience and in real-time. That means you will always see your target’s exact location and history of the previously visited places.
In the location feature, Spyic also includes the Geofence specification. You can use it to restrict your target against going to certain places. After that, you can set up an email to get notifications when those areas are visited.
Spyic can be used to track both Android and iOS phones. It does not require any rooting or jailbreaking before setting it up. It has the cutting edge technologies that do not need such specifications when fetching the location information.
In Android, Spyic demands a one-time installation on the targeted device. After that, you can access the cell phone’s location details without tampering with the phone again. In iOS, it gets easier to track the iPhone.
Spyic’s iOS version does not need any download or installation. It uses the target’s iCloud ID to tell the phone’s location. Once you have your target’s iCloud credentials, you can register with Spyic and access the cell phone location tracker online.
When checking the results, regardless of the platform, you need to access your online account. It contains a user-friendly dashboard after the registration. The panel is also compatible with all browsers.
That means you can log in anywhere, at any time to see the target’s location updates. Do you want to know more about Spyic, and what else it can track? Then visit Clickfree online to see more details about this fantastic tracker. You can also visit the main website.
For now, we will show you how you can start tracking cell phone location using Spyic solution.
- In Android, you will need to access the targeted phone once to install Spyic. The device should have OS version 4.0 and above
- In iOS, you need the targeted iPhone’s iCloud login details. The device should have iOS version 7.0 or later
- Proper internet connection
- A working email address
Step 1: Register an account via the Spyic website using your email address and a password. Next, choose the targeted phone’s OS to continue to pricing plans.
Step 2: Select the best tracking plan for you and go ahead to make a purchase. You will then get an email confirming your purchase. It will also have the login details and setup guidelines. In Android, you will also get a download link.
Step 3: For Android, use the link in the email to install Spyic on the targeted phone. Make sure you activate stealth mode by selecting the ‘Hide Application’ option. After that, finish up the installation and login to your account using another device to test the results.
Step 4: In iOS, after the confirmation email, login to your account and verify the iCloud credentials.
Next, select the device you want to track and wait for the Spyic and iCloud syncing.
Step 5: After the logging in and synchronization in both phone platforms, the dashboard will appear. It will have numerous tracking features on the left. On the right, you will find the targeted phone’s summary which includes the real-time location.
To track the cell phone’s location, go to ‘Location’ on the left menu, and click on it. It will show you a map of the phone’s position.
You can also track the phone using the SIM Card. Scroll down on the dashboard and locate the ‘SIM Card’ feature. Click on it to get all the SIM card details. There is also a small map below the information showing the real-time location too.
There are numerous benefits realized when you choose Spyic as your cell phone tracker. Apart from the targeted user remaining in the dark about your tracking objectives, other advantages include:
- Spyic can be used to track both Android and iOS devices without any root or jailbreak
- The set-up is done only once, and it takes less than 5 minutes to complete
- Spyic shows you the tracking results in real-time. It also shows you a history of the previously visited places
- Spyic provides two ways to track a cell phone location. One is via the ‘Location’ feature, and the other one is the ‘SIM Card.’ They are both reliable during tracking
- It does not drain the battery while fetching the tracking information and other stored data on the phone.
- In Android, Spyic occupies less than 2MB memory space. In iOS, it uses the iCloud
- Spyic is always secure and safe to use. It does not store the targeted user’s data in its cloud. Also, Spyic cannot access the data fetched from the targets. So, the only one who can view the tracking results and more is you, the account owner
- The dashboard is accessed online. That means you can see the tracking updates anywhere, at any time. You only need an internet-enabled device
- You can uninstall Spyic remotely via the online dashboard. So, you don’t need to access your target’s phone to get rid of it
There are other features worth exploring on Spyic. So, after tracking your target, you can also see their calls, messages, social media, etc.
As we conclude, it is easy to track a cell phone without them knowing if you deploy the right measures. That is why you need to check on Spyic and see what it can do. Before we go, remember this: do not get an app that asks for rooting or jailbreaking.
If you do that to a phone, you’ll get caught since the phone’s interface, and functionality will change. We don’t think that’s a good thing when tracking as you hide. Why? Because the targeted user will know something is wrong with their phone.
Incoming search terms:
- https://www geniusupdates com/track-cell-phone-location/