Read full article to know Top Reasons to Use Skinwallet if You are a Gamer-
As a gamer, you will have faced problems in monetizing the skins that you earn from time to time. Most games won’t allow you to trade in skins freely and this will hamper your monetization prospects. Luckily, Skinwallet is there to help you cash in your skins.
What is Skinwallet?
Skinwallet is a site where you can skin the skins that you have earned in games like CS: Go. Often people have a problem in selling skins and this site will help you do just that.
- Skinwallet allows you to get the maximum price for your hard-earned skins when you sell them.
- It allows you to sell your skins and then withdraw the money to your PayPal account.
- It allows you to easily monetize your skins and earn money by selling them.
- You can trade in skins from any steam games and get money or other products that you want.
Why is Skinwallet Popular?
Skinwallet has left its mark in the gaming domain and you have several reasons to opt for it. It allows you to have a seamless interaction with other players and trade in skins.
- It is an advanced platform that you can use to trade in skins with a certain degree of sophistication.
- You can get gaming software, keys, and other gaming products by using skins from steam games.
- CS: Go and counter-strike: global skin trading is popular here which you can opt for
- This platform has made skins into currency and you too can start using your skins as currency by using Skinwallet.
How does Skinwallet Work?
Skinwallet is useful only if you have skins from steam games that you want to use as some form of currency. You can trade these skins and get money or other gaming apparel.
- If you have skins that you are willing to let go of or skins in bundles then Skinwallet is the place for you.
- You can sell these skins for money or trade them for software, gaming keys or other products.
- You should keep in mind that Skinwallet only works for steam games and not all games.
- You can swap your earned skins over for other things available on Skinwallet.
Reasons while Gamers Like Skinwallet
Usually, you cannot monetize your skins easily, and even if you can, you have to swap them in-game. You can only use your skins to exchange for in-game good ort products and not outside the game.
- Steam markets allow gamers to redeem their skins only for goods available within.
- Skinwallet offers you a chance to trade your skins for anything across the steam spectrum.
- Some games like CS: Go will give you trouble while en-cashing your skins.
- Skinwallet is a smooth, easy to use, effective fast and reliable way to trade in skins.
1. Skinwallet Login
Now that you have made up your mind to use Skinwallet, you need to first Login to the Skinwallet site. You can log in to Skinwallet using your Steam account details directly.
- After your login, you need to choose which skins you want to sell on Skinwallet.
- Different weapons classes and conditions will fetch you, different rates for your skins.
- Always check your inventory to check how much you can monetize your skins.
- Once you have decided which skins to trade you, can begin trading on Skinwallet.
- A steam trade URL is needed so make sure you have a valid one handy.
Choosing the skins that you want to let go of is only your first step in trading in skins. Once you have selected the skins, now you need to receive payment for them.
- On the lower right of the screen, you will see an option to accept the deposit transaction.
- You have to click on it and then hit ‘proceed to offer’ on the pop-up that comes up.
- A new window will now open where you will be able to see the transaction details of your skins.
- Once these transactions are confirmed you can get the amount transferred to your PayPal account.
3. Trusting Skinwallet
Skinwallet has a clean user interface that you can easily understand even as a beginner. It has no random pop-ups or ads which will bother you while using the website.
- You will find that Skinwallet has clean and easy graphics with good contrast and layout.
- You don’t need to install a plug-in or any software in order to use Skinwallet.
- One more thing is that you can register on Skinwallet with your steam account or email ID.
- Skinwallet also has a comprehensive FAQs section which you can refer to in case of any doubts.
4. Payment Gateway
Wherever money is involved, there is always a risk and you may be worried about the safety of your money. Skinwallet offers you a safe payment gateway that you can trust.
- You can get your payout via PayPal, Bitcoin or even bank transfer if you want that.
- There is no need to share any of your personal information and the payment you get is instant.
- Your payment details and data are kept confidential for security and safety purposes.
5. The Skinwallet Guarantee
When you use Skinwallet, they take a 100% guarantee about the payment accuracy. This means that you need not worry about your funds and they are always safe on Skinwallet.
- In case of any discrepancy where the amount sent to you is lesser than the amount quoted, Skinwallet automatically credits the remaining amount.
- There is a 2-step verification process which keeps all your transactions safe on Skinwallet.
- You are completely in control of which skin you want to sell in these player-to-player transactions.
- Make sure you have added a valid steam trade URL to your account and your inventory is publicly viewable.
- Skinwallet only works for steam games, so remember that before you try to trade skins of any other game.
- Always check your inventory before trading as you will get different rates for your skins based on condition and weapon.
- Only trade in skins that you are willing to let go of. Do not in skins which you may want to use later.