JioFi is a portable broadband device brought to you by Reliance Digital. JioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio. Today in this post we will share everything you need to know about Jiofi includes how to reset jiofi, webpage and How to Change WiFi Password on Jiofi Device. Let’s get started.
Jiofi – Features & Product Details
- Enjoy 4G features on 2G/3G smartphones
- True 4G speed – download speed up to 150 Mbps and upload speed up to 50 Mbps
- Make video and HD voice calls, audio and video conference, send SMS with Jio 4G voice app
- Recommended to connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices (smartphone, laptops, tablets and even smart TVs)
- Best in class battery (2300mAh) supports up to 6 hours of surf time
- 1 YEAR BRAND WARRANTY
Read more info at Quora
How to Change WiFi Password on Jiofi Device
Here we will be sharing an exact guide to change wifi on jiofi device basically we are going to put a password on the jiofi device. So let’s see how to do it in 2 minutes. Make sure you follow each and every step.
- In the first step, you need to connect your device to the jiofi hotspot device. There are two ways to do it, 1) wireless and 2)USB cable. I would recommend, wireless connection if you don’t have a cable and also it’s easy to connect.
- Now open your browser and enter this URL – jiofilocalhtmll
- Here you will see Login option.
- Enter the Login ID and password.
- Go to settings.
- Select “Wi-fi settings”
- Now enter your password which you want to set.
- Click on Save and you are done!
How to Hard Reset JioFi
If you are getting system error or network issue then you should go for a hard reset of jiofi. Below are the steps you should follow to get rid of these issue on jiofi.
- Turn on your jiofi router.
- Search for ‘Reset’ carved on the side of the WPS button.
- Now press the button. you can use a pin to press a button.
- You have to press that button approx 30 seconds.
- In some time your jiofi router will start blinking and start rebooting.
- Now configure jiofi according to your requirement.
- Still, have a problem? Follow this guide for Jio APN Settings
Alright, friends, we have now completed the full demonstration and guide to How to Change WiFi Password on Jiofi Device and we hope it will really work like charm. We hope that you found this article helpful and if yes, then please share it with your friends to support us and keep supporting us as always