Online casinos are always looking to bring in new players and add to their global player database. iGaming operators look to attract new players by putting together exciting welcome bonus offers which most often include no deposit free spins.
When you find an online casino that has a no deposit free spins bonus, all you have to do to claim it is register an account. Some casinos will automatically credit the free spins into your account while other casinos will require you to enter a bonus code to activate it.
Always use a guide that only provides one bonus per casino. If they provide more it means they are just trying to entice you by dazzling you with quantity of quality.
No Deposit Free Spins
No deposit free spins are free spins which allow you to click and spin the wheels without having to pay any real money of your own. These free spins can often be referred to as free rounds and usually come with a limit. Online casinos tend to offer new players anywhere between 10 to 50 no deposit free spins, depending on their current promotion.
These free spins are usually restricted to one or two slot games. This means that a player can only use them to play specified slot titles mentioned in the bonus terms and conditions. There are a few online casinos that allow players to use these free spins on any slot title available in their gaming portfolio.
This is why it is important for players to always read the terms and conditions that govern these bonuses. If you are looking to use your free spins and play different slot games, then you must find an online casino that has a no deposit free spin bonus which is not limited to selective slots.
No Deposit vs. Deposit Free Spins
New players can often get confused between the different bonus terms used. The first thing that you need to figure out is the difference between no deposit free spins and deposit free spins.
No deposit free spins does not require you to deposit even $1 as the online casino takes the onus of crediting your account with free spins. However, many online casinos also offer deposit free spins as a welcome bonus. This type of welcome bonus will require you to make a minimum deposit before the free spins get triggered and credited to your account.
The minimum deposit amount usually tends to start at $5 or $10, depending on which online casino you choose. If you are open to the idea of making a small minimum deposit and claiming thesefree spins, then you will have a much bigger selection when it comes to choosing your online casino.
However, players find it a lot more appealing to sign up with a no deposit bonus casino that offers them loads of free spins which they can use to play their favourite slot games.
Using Your No Deposit Free Spins
Many new players get excited when they see a no deposit free spins bonus and fail to take the time to read the terms and conditions. It is important to learn how this type of bonus works so that you can take full advantage. These are a few things that you need to keep in mind before claiming.
- Always remember to see if the free spins have a validity period. Many online casinos set an expiry date for these free spins and after this date, the free spins can no longer be used.
- Always check the max cashout limit. Online casinos will fix the max cashout limit on these no deposit free spins. The max cashout can range between $25 to $100 depending on the amount of free spins being given out as well as the wagering requirement.
- Please make sure you check the wagering requirement. This is important because if you win any money on your free spins, you will need to meet the wagering requirement before you are able to withdraw your winnings.
- If you do not meet the wagering requirement and try to withdraw your winnings, you can get your account suspended!
- Do take note as to whether the free spins can be used on any slot game or whether it is restricted and must be used on selective slot games only.
- If the free spins can be used on only selective games, then you have no choice but to use the free spins on these slot titles.
- If there are no restrictions on which slot games you can play with these free spins, then do select a slot game that has a high Return to Player (RTP) percentage. Pick a slot game that has a 96 percent or higher rating, as this will increase your chances of getting a better return on your free spins.
- Do remember that you do not have to exhaust your no deposit free spins in one go. Most online casinos provide a minimum timeframe of 3 to 7 days for you to use your free spins. So if things are not going your way, take a break and come back later or the next day and see if your free spins can bring you better luck.
Use Free Spins To Your Advantage
You can take advantage of these no deposit free spins to try out different slot games and get a feel for the online casino without having to spend any money of your own. If you like the experience, you can then decide if you want to make a deposit of your own and start playing.
If you don’t like the experience, you can always move on and find another no deposit casino and check out their no deposit free spins!