The ‘Live’ feature of TikTok opens doors for endless opportunities! So, are you looking forward to the live-streaming video and connecting with your audiences in real time? You’re in luck! This article will assist you in preparing to go live on TikTok and reap the rewards to the fullest.
In recent times, content creators, influencers, and marketers have been running toward the TikTok platform. This is because of the viral and video-pushing nature of the algorithm. Though tons of creators are already out there, competition is still less when compared to other social channels. Moreover, the budding TikTokers seek the support of Trollishly to enhance their exposure and gain popularity at a quick pace.
Live streaming is one of the reliable features to showcase your human side and differentiate yourself from a bot. Keen to learn more about going live on TikTok? Keep reading!
TikTok Live: What It Really Means?
A dedicated feature that enables users to stream videos and engages with their audience in real-time, especially on TikTok, is called ‘TikTok Live’. It is a boon for content creators and businesses to discuss things directly with their followers. For example, consider yourself a brand selling products in a particular niche.
The Live feature lets you show behind the scenes, launch new products, and invite people to discuss their recommendations. When you live-stream videos, you can respond to the comments and answer the questions your audience raised. If your live video seems beneficial for your audience, they may send virtual gifts which can be exchanged for money.
Can Everyone Stream Live Videos on TikTok?
That’s a must-know answer! Do remember that all TikTok users cannot make use of the Live feature. You must meet the following criteria to access the Live video option.
- Content creators or brand marketers should be 18 years old.
- Your TikTok account should have at least 1000 followers.
Does your profile have less number of followers? Keep your worries at bay! Simply buy tiktok followers to uplift engagement rate and get featured on For You Page to gain more followers.
How Can You Benefit from TikTok Live?
Basically, TikTok is a video-sharing platform where you can share short videos, showcase your creativity, and keep your followers engaged. In addition, live video is a great way to establish personal connections with people and encourage them to support your growth. The significant benefits of TikTok Live are discussed below.
- Build trust and loyalty without spending a dime on TikTok.
- Beneficial to interact with your audiences in real-time and give value to stay connected with you.
- Have fun with your fellow followers or audiences, and grow your profile to a great extent.
- The simplest feature to showcase your personality and win the hearts of your ideal audiences.
- Instead of just sharing videos, live streaming is a good idea to deliver content differently.
- Another way to monetize your content and earn money is by receiving virtual gifts or diamonds from your viewers.
Simple Steps to Go Live on TikTok App
Thrilled to go live on TikTok for the first time? Follow the step-by-step procedure to make live streaming more accessible and effective.
- Open the TikTok application.
- Tap on the ‘+’ button found at the bottom of the screen
- The recording screen will appear in front of you
- Slide the menu to choose the Live option
- Before going live, customize the screen by selecting an image, including a suitable title, and mentioning the goal of Live.
- Simply tap on the ‘Go Live’ red button at the bottom of the screen.
- You’re all set! Now your followers will get notified about your live video.
- Once your audiences join live, you can interact with them directly. Also, respond to their comments and give answers to their questions.
- The best part is that you can add a co-host to discuss with your viewers.
- In order to end TikTok Live, just press the stop button in the top right corner.
5 Ideal Strategies to Make the Most Out of Your TikTok Live
#1 Go Live on Optimal Time
Live streaming video in your leisure time might not be meaningful. Instead, find out when most of your audiences will be active online and scrolling through your TikTok feed. So that you can stream video and connect with more people than usual. Don’t hesitate to experiment with different timings to determine the optimal time.
#2 Decide the Duration of Live
Generally, live stream videos on TikTok are limited to one hour. If you need to continue your live video for a few more minutes, you can stream it live again. It doesn’t mean that you can broadcast for long hours. Keep it simple and straightforward to take your content to your audience and avoid boredom.
#3 Prepare Yourself to Go Live
Before broadcasting TikTok videos, make sure everything is ready to go. First, prepare yourself by gathering the information you want to share with your audience. Otherwise, your efforts may go in vain when you get stuck or stumbled. Then, arrange your location in such a way that it looks appealing to the viewers. Next, test your equipment, such as the camera and microphone working properly. Also, check if the internet connection is stable so you can interact with the audience without interruptions.
#4 Take Control Over TikTok Live
Don’t worry about live-streaming videos among the public. You have control over your TikTok Live. There are options to filter comments, turn on/off the comments, block scammers, and much more. So, concentrate on your real-time engagement without any thoughts.
#5 Share the Live Video in Your Profile
There is no assurance that all the followers of your profile are available when you stream the video live. Hence, it is a good idea to upload your video to your profile and make it visible to all. So that the people who missed your TikTok live and ones who want to recall your points can go through your video at their convenience.
Let’s Wrap Up
To sum up, TikTok Live is a versatile and valuable feature for TikTokers. Going live is not just perfect for increasing your engagement but also for staying top in the minds of your ideal audiences. So, be patient and stay consistent until you unlock the live feature. Finally, utilize the TikTok Live feature to your advantage. So, what are you waiting for? Get into action now and make your presence meaningful. Good luck 🙂
Hope this article is helpful to you. Feel free to share it with your team and friends who would be interested.