The Righteous Fire Inquisitor build in Path of Exile has gained popularity for its strong endgame potential, particularly in the 3.21 League. This build revolves around the Righteous Fire skill, which is renowned for its significant area-of-effect damage and impressive attack range. Below is an overview of its pros and cons, along with additional insights for players considering this build.
Pros of the Righteous Fire Inquisitor Build
- High Damage Resistance: The build offers substantial resistance to various types of damage, making it suitable for endgame content.
- Synergistic Build Strengths: It combines strengths in elemental damage output, life, and energy shield, creating a balanced and powerful character.
- Versatility: This build is adaptable to both Softcore and Hardcore modes due to its robust defense and tankiness.
- Flexible Playstyle: It allows for a flexible approach, fitting the roles of a tank or a damage dealer, depending on the player’s preference.
- Effective Clearing Ability: With its area-of-effect spell, Righteous Fire, the build can efficiently clear content throughout the game.
Cons of the Righteous Fire Inquisitor Build
- High PoE Currency Investment: Optimizing this build for endgame content can require a significant investment in PoE currency. This includes acquiring specific gear and items that enhance the build’s effectiveness.
- Resource Management: Players need to be adept at managing life and mana pools to maximize the build’s potential.
- Special Boss Challenges: Completing certain objectives may necessitate defeating specific bosses, which can be challenging and requires strategic planning.
- Costly Unique Items: The build may rely on unique items like “Mentor,” which can be expensive and add to the overall cost of the build.
- Skill Mechanics: Righteous Fire deals damage based on the player’s life and energy shield, making health pool management crucial. It does not hit and therefore does not trigger effects that require a hit.
- Survivability Focus: The Inquisitor ascendancy provides benefits like increased elemental damage, elemental resistances, and critical strike advantages. Pairing this with Righteous Fire’s damage scaling creates a durable yet powerful character.
- Endgame Viability: The build is known for its prowess in handling tough endgame bosses and high-tier maps, making it a reliable choice for players aiming for late-game content.
The Righteous Fire Inquisitor is a strong and versatile build in PoE 3.21, suitable for players who enjoy a balance of offense and defense. While it requires thoughtful investment in PoE currency and gear, its capacity to tackle endgame challenges makes it a rewarding choice for dedicated players.
Uniques, Stats, Skills, and Passive Tree
The Righteous Fire Inquisitor build in Path of Exile is known for its significant area damage and defensive capabilities. Understanding the unique items, key stats, skills, and passive tree choices can maximize the build’s potential.
Uniques and Their Benefits
- Legacy of Fury: Enhances clearing speed by triggering a fire attack for 4 seconds upon killing Scorch enemies. This is particularly effective in areas like Melding of the Flesh, boosting elemental resistance.
- Aegis Aurora: This shield is pivotal for its contributions to armor and energy shield, crucial for this build’s survivability.
- Melding of the Flesh: Maximizes elemental resistance, particularly cold resistance in this build, enhancing defense against cold damage.
Essential Stats for the Build
- Life and Energy Shield: Aim for a substantial life pool and at least 1K energy shield for optimal survivability.
- Maximum Cold Resistance: Focus on achieving the highest possible cold resistance, ideally reaching around 90%.
- Damage Stats: Stack Burning Damage, Area of Effect Damage, Fire Damage, and Elemental Damage for enhanced offensive capabilities.
Skill Selection and Linking
- Elemental Focus Support with Fire Damage: Increases both the area of effect and damage range, crucial for Righteous Fire’s effectiveness.
- Fire Trap with Trap and Mine Damage: Provides substantial damage output; when linked with Swift Affliction Support, it significantly boosts the damage dealt.
Passive Skill Tree Insights
Path of Building: To thoroughly understand this build, review the Passive skill tree using tools like Path of Building. It provides detailed insights into how the build works and ways to optimize it.
Customization Options: The Passive skill tree offers flexibility, allowing players to tailor the build according to their playstyle and the challenges they face in the game.
This guide offers a foundational understanding of the Righteous Fire Inquisitor build, highlighting its strengths in both offense and defense. For further optimization and variations of the build, community discussions can be a valuable resource. Sharing experiences and tips with fellow players can enhance understanding and enjoyment of the build.
Whether you’re new to this build or looking to refine your current setup, this guide aims to provide useful insights and strategies. The Righteous Fire Inquisitor remains a potent choice for players seeking a balanced approach to tackling the diverse challenges in Path of Exile.